[omniORB] Patch for Sun WS 5.0 compiler ...

Robert Jonsson ddskrjo@dataductus.se
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 06:57:10 +0200

jerome.banks@tumbleweed.com wrote:

>    Hi,
>    Is there a patch ( or list of changes ) to get omniORB to
>    compile under the Sun WS 5.0 ??? The README
>    says it is "under testing".  I can get omniORB to compile
>    under 5.0, but only after tweaking several files, and am
>    curious if others are doing the same thing.  Is anybody
>    currently using it under WS 5.0 , or considering it in the
>    near future ???
>
>    thanks in advance ...
>    --- jerome

Yes, we are currently using it with Solaris 7 and Sun WS 5.0. I did a previous
post about compiling omniORB in it self, we are also using
RogueWave that comes with Sun WS, as I remember it, that made things even more
confusing. Be sure to have the compiler and OS up to
speed, installing all patches is a MUST to us it comfortably.
Btw we are also using omniEvents with the same setup.

Regards

/Robert