[omniORB] omniORB client with VisiBroker Naming Service

Fri, 07 Apr 2000 12:15:22 +0100

On Thursday 6 April, Oliver Herrmann wrote:

> > and JavaIDL. You must specify the IOR of Visibroker's name service
> > with the NAMESERVICE entry of the config file.
>
> I have tried that already, but I get the message:
>
> Configuration error: Invalid object reference supplied for NAMESERVICE.
>
> I think the IOR is ok. catior with the IOR prints:

Do you get the error with the updated version of omniORB?  catior's
output looks fine. If you do still get the error with the latest
omniORB 2.8 snapshot, please can you send me the IOR which is giving
you difficulty.