[omniORB] Back on the list again...

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
07 Apr 2000 11:18:04 +0100

Helmut,

Can you tell me the particulars of your platform, (compiler, c library
version, os version)?

When you say "shutdown", how do you go about doing that? Do you use the BOA
shutdown and destroy?

2.8.0 has fixed a well hidden race condition in the idle connection code,
you may want to upgrade to it at some stage.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com