[omniORB] Problem with omniORBpy on Solaris

Wed, 05 Apr 2000 13:33:06 +0100

On Wednesday 5 April, Michael Lauer wrote:

> It's getting more strange... my output is:
>
> 0009aad8 D PyFile_Type
>
> so there is indeed a symbol in my python executable, but somehow it isn't
> exported properly... mmmh...

I think that result is OK. The reason the output is different it that
you are using GNU nm, while I was using Sun's version. The only thing
I can think of is that you have an old version of Python on your path.
Make sure that what you get when you type 'python' really is version
1.5.2.

Other than that, I can only suggest that you recompile Python, but I
don't know how that would help.

Good luck...