[omniORB] IR

Stefan Seefeld seefelds@MAGELLAN.UMontreal.CA
Tue, 04 Apr 2000 20:26:14 -0400

just out of curiosity I played with the IR code from mico
and tried to compile the omniidl2 generated skeletons.
It seems there are a couple of conflicts with predefined
types in the omniORB CORBA namespace. How is this supposed
to work ? Is it impossible to build an interface repository
with omniORB without to be required to do so *within* omniORB ?

Someone wants to play with COPE (CORBA in perl) to interface
our berlin display server. Unfortunately COPE requires an IR
so I wanted to see how difficult it would be to build one.
Any ideas ?

Thanks,	Stefan

Stefan Seefeld
Departement de Physique