[omniORB] Compile fail with 2.7.1 for x86_win32

Yu, Jeffrey (CICG - GELP DEV) jjyu@exchange.ml.com
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:35:22 -0400

1. yes, bootstrapSK.cc is there;
2. don't know, but it was compiled before ... a few months back;
3. download both the src.zip and x86_win32.zip from ftp.uk.research.att.com
    today and both have the same problem at the same place;
4. I haven't tried make bootstrapSK.o, but doubt it will work.

Hope the release of 2.8 does not make 2.7.1 obsolete so fast.  Remotely,
I wonder if the files I downloaded today are the SAME as a few months
back.

It would be a lot more helpful if one of the owners of this product can
come out to make a comment about this.

--Jeffrey