[omniORB] Compile fail with 2.7.1 for x86_win32

Yu, Jeffrey (CICG - GELP DEV) jjyu@exchange.ml.com
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:09:22 -0400

it was in .\src\lib\omniORB2\orbcore when this happens.  It was actually
doing the "debug" portion of it.

couldn't find anything close to it in the message archives, did anyone
run into a problem like this?  I just picked up the src and win32 build
this morning, both have the same problem.