[omniORB] sockets to CORBA

SatyaNarayana D. satya@lantana.tenet.res.in
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:14:46 +0530 (IST)

Hello everybody,
	I have a c/s program written using basic socket-prog..calls like
(socket,bind,listen,accept ::for connection-oriented server)
(socket ,connect ::for connection-oriented client)

Server provides some 10-12 functionalities .. Everything done using
sockets..only (actually it is a C-prog). NOW I wish to rewrite the same
prog.. using CORBA.. I mean ,i wish to convert this c/s appl. into CORBA
c/s appl...by Removing all the socket interfaces..
	I'm facing problems with rewriting  the calls which
uses socket-id ..I want them to use Server-Obj instance.
	Do any-body help-me  to come from basic level to higher level..
	Replies will be appreciated..

with warm regards,
satya

	D.Satyanarayana | 122@Brahmaputra Hostel | IIT_M |Chennai-36|