[omniORB] Additional Doc reg..

jon.kristensen@kongsberg-simrad.com jon.kristensen@kongsberg-simrad.com
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 08:16:27 +0200

Hi,

I am quite satisfied with the following book:

Advanced CORBA programming with C++, by Michi Henning and Steve Vinoski
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-37927-9

It covers CORBA v2.3 and the POA, and has good coverage of the IDL to C++
mapping.
The BOA (still used by omniORB) is not covered, but as I do not dig into BOA
details in my programming, this is no problem for me.

Happy reading.
Jon Kristensen

"SatyaNarayana D." <satya@lantana.tenet.res.in> on 06.09.99 18:18:19