[omniORB] omniNames memory leak (sorta)

Michael Loftis zop12@mindless.com
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:15:31 -0600 (MDT)

omniNames appears to leak memory.  the context objects never get deleted
when they are unbound.  This also has the effect that they get re-created
at the next startup because of the create ... lines in the logfile.

Is there any reason for them *not* to be deleted after they are unbound?
Or is this simply not done for a good reason (IE do you need to make sure
they are empty first?  Or does some sort of concurrency lock need to be
established or what?)

I'm willing to make the modifications and submit them, it's just that I'm
not very familiar with what is legal as far as CORBA is concerned.

Also does anyone know about my earlier question, how to ge the host and
object originating a request...

Thanks!