[omniORB] compiling omniORB3 on NT

Chung, David David.Chung@USPTO.GOV
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:43:05 -0400

	I am embarassed to request the patch again, but after you sent me
the patch, I carelessly lost it.  I really would appreciate it if you =
would
be kind enough to send me another copy.

	BTW, have you have been working with omniNames?

	(In case you have) I have been trying to build omniName with correct
compiler options and switches.  The version I build dies, and it never =
has
chance to invoke the IDL debugger.=20

	Do you know what switches I need to set in dir.mk so that omniNames
will build with correct debugging information?
=09
=09