[omniORB] compiling omniORB3 on NT

Chung, David David.Chung@USPTO.GOV
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:25:31 -0400

	By the way, when I was compiling "dynamic", I ran into errors while
compiling "irstub.cc"=20
	(in <top>/src/lib/omniORB2/dynamic).	=20

.\../irSK.cc(1236) : error C2437: '_objref_IRObject' : already =
initialized=20
.\../irSK.cc(2884) : error C2437: '_objref_IRObject' : already =
initialized=20
(More error messages indicating that _objref_IRObject is already=20
initialized).=20

	I found a cheap kludge to fix the preceding problem; I simply
modified irSK.cc so that
it used CORBA namespace and removed all CORBA:: string from each =
function's
initializer list.

	Did you find a better solution to do this?  It seems that irSK was
generated by the omniidl compiler, and it would be nice if one could =
fix the
idl compiler so that it does not produce fully qualified initializer =
list
for each function ... (in other words,
initializer list without CORBA:: string inside).

	I would appreciate any comments.

omniDynamic300_rt.dll