[omniORB] Orbix 3.0 v.s omniORB2.8

Carlson, Andy andycarlson@ipo.att.com
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 03:18:36 -0700

All,

I dont know if Iona have a patch for this. If not, waiting for one
would be 'doing the right thing' but could take a while!

Would it not be possible to put a workaround for this into
omniORB (presumably with #ifdefs around it), as was done
for the dodgy null references from early versions of Visibroker?

Andy
Andy Carlson. AT&T Labs (UK)   	Tel: +44 1527 495258