[omniORB] omniORB 3.0 on WinNT

David Riddoch djr@uk.research.att.com
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 18:25:50 +0100 (GMT)

Hi,

Okay -- as you may have guessed I didn't test it on NT before making it
available on CVS.  Probably should have put that in the release notes...

I'm working on fixing the problems, almost all of which are down to MSVC
being utterly brain-dead.  After tonights CVS update you should find that
lots more of the ORB compiles, but it certainly isn't complete yet.  The
IDL compiler (at least) needs more work.  It may take a little while
though, as I have other pressing tasks...

Thanks to those of you who have pointed out problems.

Cheers,
David