[omniORB] Does _non_existent() work?

Jonathan Buchanan buchanan@olsen.ch
Fri, 01 Oct 1999 08:08:13 +0200

Hi Sai-Lai,

I did the test as you suggested and guess what, _non_existent seems to
works now!  I am using a Java 1.2.1_03 client to an omniORB 2.7.1
server, these being the same versions as I was using before so I'm
rather mystified.  To my untrained eye the trace doesn't seem to produce
very much that's useful but here it is anyway:

tcpSocketMT Rendezvouser thread: unblock from accept().
tcpSocketMT Rendezvouser thread: accept new strand.
tcpSocketMT Rendezvouser thread: block on accept().
tcpSocketMT Worker thread: starts.
connect from 193.72.83.118
#### Communication failure. Connection closed.
tcpSocketMT Worker thread: exits.
tcpSocketStrand::~Strand() close socket no. 6
outScavenger: scanning for idle outgoing connections
inScavenger: scanning for idle incoming connections
outScavenger: scanning for idle outgoing connections
outScavenger: shutting down idle connection

Regards,
Jon