[omniORB] Finding methods in objects

Casillas_Juan_M/madrid_tecnologia@sinvest.es Casillas_Juan_M/madrid_tecnologia@sinvest.es
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:12:24 +0100

Hi !

   I'm writting an application usign omniORB and I want to do the
following:
   =20
   I want to select from a group of objects (I don't know their type,
and I
   don't have any instatiations of them in the running program). I want
   select them in base of some of their properties. How can I do that ?

   An Example:

      program A wants to know what interfaces have a method hello() (the=

      interfaces are running like programs, just like A but with other
object
      implementation)
      =20
         How A can ask for the query to the other programs,
         if A doesn't know the other object implementations (A doesn't
         have instantiations of them) ?
   =20
         How the programs that runs the object implementations that
         have the method hello() in their interface answer to the object=

         A ?

   Sorry about my bad english
   Kind regards
         =20