[omniORB] Physical network disconnection/reconnection?

Renny Koshy renny@visualsoft.com
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:13:49 -0500

We have a similar situation with a telecomm system.  What I do is
re-register with
the name service, and any "client/server" objects that I may have been
talking to
at the point of disconnect.  Once the connection is lost the other side
removes me
from their active list, until I re-register.