[omniORB] Why tcpSocketStrand::ll_recv blocking?

Ceyhun ÖZGÜN ceyhun_ozgun@hotmail.com
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 01:59:24 PST

Isn't it better to use asynchronous sockets?
Because I write a program with MFC using asynchronous sockets and I cut off
the connection and recv() fails and returns after a while.
I think this way gives more control, isn't it?

And I am trying to download omniOrb 2.8.0 and server fails with time out. Is
there a problem at the server ?