[omniORB] Error when compiling on S.u.S.E. Linux 6.2

Schmidmeier, Arno Arno.Schmidmeier@sirius-eos.com
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 19:35:14 +0100

Hello,
I have upgraded my previous version of S.u.S.E. linux to version 6.2

No I can not compile the omniORB 2.8.0 distribution. As soon as the omniidl2
compiler is invoked he crashes, with a segmentation fault.
(Annotation I am only interested in the idl-compiler itself, so I have the
default SUSE egcs 1.1.2 (not with enabled threads)
I see the same behaviour on omniORB 2.7.0 which compiled fine on earlier
versions.

Any comments?

Has someone succeded building omniORB on S.u.S.E. on linux.

Arno

Arno Schmidmeier

Sirius
Simplicity out of complexity