[omniORB] parsing stringified IOR

Rob Cecil rceci@master.adams.com
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:55:50 -0500

--------------EC53EB3C76C5C10FE86EDA02

I think I disagree.  From a diagnostic standpoint, such as in a log that a server might
generate, I as a sysadmin , or user, would find it useful to know when/how/why a server
died/restarted/migration.

That is my need.  I do not want to parse the IOR as part of the normal interface at all.
Simply a diagnostic routine.

Rob

--
| Rob Cecil          | Senior Development Engineer                 |
| rceci@adams.com    | Product Development                         |

--------------EC53EB3C76C5C10FE86EDA02

I think I&nbsp;disagree.&nbsp; From a diagnostic standpoint, such as in
a log that a server might generate, I&nbsp;as a sysadmin , or user, would
find it useful to know when/how/why a server died/restarted/migration.
the normal interface at all.&nbsp; Simply a diagnostic routine.
do
Is there a utility api?
it, the
port no)
thinking
tell you were
locator. If it
or to get
useful
flaw.&nbsp; Location

<pre>--&nbsp;
| Rob Cecil&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; | Senior Development Engineer&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |
| rceci@adams.com&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; | Product Development&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |
| (734) 913-9351&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; | Mechanical Dynamics, Inc. (www.adams.com)&nbsp;&nbsp; |
&nbsp;Modern Quantum Physics has found that the universe is composed of
&nbsp;25% protons, 15% electrons, 15% neutrons, and 45% morons.</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------EC53EB3C76C5C10FE86EDA02--