AW: [omniORB] egcs with enable threads required for building omni idl2?

Schmidmeier, Arno Arno.Schmidmeier@sirius-eos.com
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:29:37 +0100

	What I want to do is, create a new backendend to the
omniidl-compilers, (preferable in python)
	which will generate me some adaptor and helping code for specific
idl-constructs. Which will be in the beginning=20
	by some other orbs, till we also support omniORB.

	However I have another question. If I create a new backendend for
omniidl, must this backendend be published under the GPL or can I =
assume
that the omniorb frontend is or will be under the LGPL?

	Thanks
	Arno Schmidmeier

*
*