[omniORB] Requests and Threads

ryan.tecco rtecco@voxel.ummu.umich.edu
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:13:12 -0500 (EST)

Hey all. For each remote invocation, does a server object spawn a thread
to deal with the request? How does omniORB2 use threads in general. I am
running into some strange mutual exclusion behavior using omniORB2 with
another proprietary library. I have an object that runs the BOA in it's
own thread.

rt

ryan.tecco
734.476.6646