[omniORB] Orbs for Java

Renny Koshy renny@visualsoft.com
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 16:36:46 -0500

I just downloaded 1.2 also, but it seems that there's not idltojava in it.  Instead I had to download the early access version.  However, if you look @ the url, it looks like the idltojava is coming from the
Enterprise Edition of the JDK (which is still in ea).

I've been using it for ~ two days now with good results.. haven't done too much in terms of complex ops though.

-Renny