[omniORB] omniORBpy pre-1 now available for NT

Mon, 08 Nov 1999 16:14:12 +0000

Further to my recent announcement of omniORBpy, omniORB's Python
bindings, support for NT is now available.

Unfortunately, compiling the C++ bits of the ORB on NT requires a
minor change to one of the omniORB header files. This means that you
must retrieve the latest version of the omniORB core from CVS before
you compile the Python ORB. Note that this change only affects NT, and
you do not need to recompile omniORB if you have built it from the old
2.8.0 source.

Other than that, everything I said in my previous announcement applies
to NT. You can see the full announcement at

  http://www.uk.research.att.com/omniORB/archives/1999-11/0027.html

I'll make a proper web page soon...