[omniORB] OmniOrb 2.8 Memory Leaks (Win32)

Guy Trudel gtrudel@mediatrix.com
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:56:08 -0500

I have to evaluate OmniOrb for using Corba (previously had experience with
Visibroker java, c++ with and without MFC). For now everything goes well (
NamingService, thread stress on servers ...), but I always have memory
leaks.

Why this simple (stupid) program leaks using OmnirOrb in dynamic library ?

#include <afx.h>   			// Use MFC memory allocation check
#include <omniORB2/CORBA.h>

#ifdef _DEBUG
#define new DEBUG_NEW
#undef THIS_FILE
static char THIS_FILE[] = __FILE__;
#endif

int main( int argd, char* argv[] )
{
    return 0;
}

I checked in the archive and I didn't find any answer. Do I have to release
something even if I just link with omniORB280_rtd.lib omnithread2_rtd.lib
omniDynamic280_rtd.lib and not using any service ?

Guy Trudel