[omniORB] omniORB for Python and new IDL compiler pre-release

Rick Ethington rdethington@att.com
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 09:32:16 -0500

Duncan,

looks interesting, and yes i have entertained an idea (showing ideas a
good time is what i like to do best) that this might support.
Do comments in the idl get passed to the python back-end? i had been
looking for an up to date version of idldoc and it had been suggested
that a new back-end for this idl compiler might be the answer. what do
you think?

Rick