[omniORB] omniNames memory leak (sorta)

Gary D. Duzan gdd0@gte.com
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 09:12:43 -0500

   What would probably be more useful is a tool to search OmniNames
for (locally) unreferenced contexts, examine their contents, if
any, and let you delete them manually, if desired. Doing distributed
garbage collection in CORBA isn't practical without designing it
into the system, as is generally accepted in the CORBA community.
For details, see the "Pacific Ocean Problem" in Henning & Vinoski's
"Advanced CORBA Programming with C++".

					Gary Duzan
					GTE Laboratories

In Message <Pine.LNX.4.04.9911010654110.22106-100000@disks.tcnet.eu.org> ,