[omniORB] COMM_FAILURE in omniORB examples

Brian M. Collins brianc@collinsnet.com
Mon, 31 May 1999 07:15:16 -0700

Oh, and perhaps I should add:
Linus Journal has been doing a series on CORBA using omniORB.  When
I couldn't get the code from the article to work, (due to a
COMM_FAILURE)
I contacted one of the authors - Mark Shacklette.  He was super firendly

and wiling to help.  He asked me to tar up my stuff and send it to him
so
he could take a look.  He says, by binaries run just fine on his machine

<!>

This has to be something simple......

--
Brian M. Collins