[omniORB] omniORB licensing: Too strict for real life?

Helge Penne Helge.Penne@datarespons.no
Thu, 27 May 1999 12:02:59 +0200

Thank's Jon for a thorough summary of the problem.  I'd like to add that the Naming
Service is not the biggest problem.  We can reverse engineer this if we are forced
to do so.  The major problem is the licensing terms for omniORB itself...

- Helge