[omniORB] omniORB licensing: Too strict for real life?

Gary D. Duzan gdd0@gte.com
Wed, 26 May 1999 09:04:00 -0400

   Yes, I know of one project (Demeter/C++ for Linux) which did this.
They shipped a .o file for the application and then had the
installation script do the linking with the LGPLed libraries. An
interesting solution, and presumably compliant with the license since
you can simply replace the library and run the install script again.

					Gary Duzan
					GTE Laboratories

In Message <Pine.LNX.4.04.9905260930390.27577-100000@pitanga> ,