[omniORB] omniORB2 and MS-DOS

Jose Bellmunt al003958@alumail.uji.es
Wed, 19 May 1999 18:14:05 +0200

Hello!!

  I have an old robot that is controlated by programs developed in C.
These programms use the library robot that only work under MS-DOS 6.2. I
would like to communicate with the robot from another LAN host, and I
can execute these programs developed in C.

  OmniORB2 for Windows'95 could generate object implementation, for
example object Robot, that work under MS-DOS 6.2. and It serves request
to this object. Of course that the Naming Service and the client will be
on other host.

  If it isn't posible, somebody knows where I could find a CORBA
distribution for C/C++ that run under plataforms MS-DOS 6.2 PC (Pentium
200MZ).

  Thank you.

-  Jose Bellmunt Llobet           ------------
-  Computer Engineer Student            ------