[omniORB] OrbixWeb server answers OBJECT_NOT_EXIST while invoking

Robert Schumann rob@bodab.se
Tue, 18 May 1999 14:32:29 +0200

That's Right Sai-Lai!

That did it, I commented out two rows and recomplied OmniORB and now it
works.
I'll have a chat with the OrbixWeb guys.

Just another question: is it safe to run with these binaries without the
asserts as a temporary solution?

/Robert