[omniORB] OrbixWeb server answers OBJECT_NOT_EXIST while invoking

Robert Schumann rob@bodab.se
Mon, 17 May 1999 20:13:52 +0200

I have no control over the OrbixWeb server, my only job is to make a client,
several hundred miles away from the server, situated on another consulting
firm. Do you mean that I should use something like TestSrv->connect() before
I invoke any method?

This is all I do:

	CORBA::Object_var obj = orb->string_to_object(stringified_IOR);
	// ***** The IDL is modules in modules... ******
	country::company::project::hack::Test_ptr TestSrv =
country::company::project::hack::Test::_narrow(obj);
	//******* This is where I get the exception OBJECT_NOT_EXIST *******
	dest=TestSrv->getResponse(src);

/Robert