[omniORB] DSI - Invoke result ....

Mark Howells mark@softoption.com
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:22:05 -0000

I'm new to this list (and omniORB) so please bear with me if this is dumb Q.

I've written a DSI implementation for one of our products but after my
Invoke method is called the Dispatcher crashes, if I return a result, when
unwinding the stack.  It appears to die when trying to delete the
ServerRequestImpl Any_var which is used to hold the result.  I've tried a
number of ways of storing my result (a string) but always get the same
fauilt - even if I lift the example code from the dsi/echo source.

The client receives the result OK :) but the server always dies :(

I like omni so far, the static implementation seems great but I'm a bit
baffled as to what I can do next.  Setup is VC5/Win98/omni2.7.1.

TIA

mark

Mark Howells
Soft Option Technologies Ltd