[omniORB] MARSHAL Exception with Visibroker/Java and Any

Gary D. Duzan gdd0@gte.com
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 08:40:38 -0500

   Yes, that seems to do the trick. Thanks.

					Gary Duzan
					GTE Laboratories

In Message <Pine.LNX.4.04.9903191506240.17941-200000@pitanga> ,
   David Riddoch <djr@uk.research.att.com> wrote:

=>I've done something similar. I don't think we need to duplicate the
=>TypeCodes before passing them to the offset table however. See attached
=>patch.
=>
=>We now always accept TypeCode indirections - even to fundamental types. We
=>reject mis-aligned indirections by default, but in lcdMode we accept them
=>and issue a warning (if omniORB::traceLevel > 1).
=>
=>Let me know if this works (or not).
=>
=>
=>Cheers,
=>David
=>
=>
=>PS. A minor correction in rope.h is included in this patch.