[omniORB] RE: Orbix to OmniORB integration problem

Lars von Wedel lvw@kazul
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:54:56 +0100

Concerning the interoperability problem with Orbix 2.3, Iona has
released a package with a bunch of patches. After applying the
patch, Orbix works well with OmniORB as well as with VisiBroker.

The patch can be downloaded from the Iona support pages.

Regards,
Lars