[omniORB] Announcement - omniORB 2.7.1 - free CORBA 2 ORB now available

David Riddoch djr@uk.research.att.com
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:28:28 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999, Mikhail Soukhanov wrote:

> David Riddoch wrote:
> >
> > Compressed (.gz, .zip) its about 75Kbytes.
>
> The compression of 2.70-2.71.diff.gz seems different from that of
> omniORB_2.x.x.tar.gz's. The latter were no problem, but I can not
> extract the diff with either cygwin-b20 gunzip.exe (invalid compressed
> data--format violated), StuffIt Expander (The data read from this file
> was not in the expected format) or WinCmd internal gunzipper (CRC error
> unpacking file).
>
> I have downloaded the file several times, so it is probably not a
> transfer error.

Hmmm.  I have no problems at my end.  I've tried decompressing two
versions (.gz and .Z), and the result is identical.

Could you be FTPing it in ASCII mode? Is anyone else having problems?

David