[omniORB] ftp site performance

erik.ivanenko erik.ivanenko@utoronto.ca
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:23:09 -0800

--------------7131CDFE2FB04AA45EF77777

Is there a good time to login to the ftp site?  I have been experiencing
TERRIBLE download performance: 20-300 bytes per second when it is not
stalled.  I did manage to see 14K once, at approx. 3:00 pm EST. (
Toronto Ontario, Canada )  My machine is hooked to the Internet via 10Mb
line,  connected to the 100 Mb backbone at University of Toronto.   My
current download is averaging 26 bytes per second, when not stalled.

--------------7131CDFE2FB04AA45EF77777

begin:          vcard
fn:             Erik Ivanenko
n:              Ivanenko;Erik
org:            University of Toronto
email;internet: erik.ivanenko@utoronto.ca
title:          Supervisor, Controls Services
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard