[omniORB] Compiling Omniorb 2.7.0 on Solaris 2.6

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
10 Mar 1999 12:01:12 +0000

It seems to me the problem lies with your OS/compiler. Please check with
your sysadmin to get the machines sort out. There is little we can do to help.

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com