[omniORB] OmniORB 2.7.0 -- Under Linux Glibc2

Brent A. Fulgham bfulgham@xpsystems.com
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 14:31:58 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Could anyone running OmniORB 2.7.0 under Linux (Glibc2) please let me
know if you are able to compile/run the various example programs in
the source distribution.  Also, if possible please let me know what
patches have been applied to your system.

I have compiled the 2.7 series omniORB package with all available
patch files, and found that none of the example programs work.  I had
no trouble with these programs on the 2.5/2.6 series omniORB, but have
upgraded my C libraries and other things in the meantime.  I am trying
to determine where my troubles are coming from.

Thanks,

-Brent