[omniORB] Memory requirements for omniORB on WinNT

Rebecca.A.Sanford@notesmta.gd-is.com Rebecca.A.Sanford@notesmta.gd-is.com
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:54:04 -0600

Hi,

(1) Yes, the pulses are between 45-70MB.  I was quite surprised with that also.

(2) I've seen similar spikes when using IONA's ORB and Orbix daemon, but
    it tends to only occur once every 5 seconds.  If my persistent omniORB
    server is not talking with a client, there are no such 1Hz pulsings.

I should also point out that I only see this spiking on the client side.  If the
server is in a different address space, it is not affected.  If the server and
client are colocated, the spiking occurs.

--- Becki

shaastri@yahoo.com at Internet on 03/01/99 12:04:00