[omniORB] Naming Server--COMM-FAILURE

Hai Wang wangh@Teltec.DCU.IE
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:32:07 +0100

Hi David,
	Sorry to disturb you again, I tried to compare the "IOR"s
of the object reference from the server side and the client side.
although two values are different in stringified version, they are the same
in Catior version. Hence, I assume the object reference in the client is the
one registered by the server side with Naming service. But when the
object reference calls on its member function the COMM-FAILURE
still is thrown. Do you have any idea where the problem should be?
	Thanks for your help!
Hai