[omniORB] Naming Server

Hai Wang wangh@Teltec.DCU.IE
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:24:06 +0100 (BST)

Hi David,
	Thanks for your reply, I have compared "IOR"s by using both catior and
stringified version. By using stringified version, the result is different as I
guess. In catior case, the IP addresses for IORs are the same but the port
number is different. Thats why the call to the function of object reference
threw a COMM_Failure out. I really don't know where the problem could be.

Once again, thanks for your kind help!

Hai