[omniORB] Installation of omniORB_2.7.1

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
26 Jun 1999 19:33:44 +0100

You do not say what version of SUN C++ compiler you are using and whether
you have compiled omniORB_2.7.1 from scratch or just take the binary
distribution from the web site.

1. If you are using SUN C++ 5.0, see my comments I posted earlier on this list.
2. If you are using SUN C++ 4.2 and is using the binary distribution from
   our web site, please try rebuild the whole distribution from scratch.
   I do not know if there is incompatibility in the compiler on Solaris 7
   and our libraries which have been compiled on Solaris 2.5.1.
   (I know omniORB2 executables compiled on Solaris 2.5.1 works fine on
    Solaris 7.)

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com