[omniORB] maybe an omniORB designer knows

Helge Penne Helge.Penne@datarespons.no
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:37:15 +0200

I think the article you are looking for is "Counting Objects in C++" by Scott
Meyers, C/C++ Users Journal, April 1998.  I do not know if it is available online
(probably not), but it is included on Scott Meyer's "Effective C++" CD (contains
both his Effective C++ books, pluss various articles etc.).

Highly recommended.  Every serious C++ programmer should read these books (or
something equivalent) at some point.

- Helge

--
Helge Penne (helge.penne@datarespons.no)