[omniORB] irix build patch - namespaces

James Riden jamesr@harlequin.co.uk
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:48:19 +0100

At 08:15 PM 6/21/99 +0100, James Riden wrote:

>from omniORB_2.7.1/include/omniORB2/CORBA_sysdep.h
>
>  #if defined(IRIX)
>
>  #define HAS_Cplusplus_Namespace
>
>  #endif

duh!  The above isn't in the standard omniORB code at all.
I must have added it myself at some stage. If necessary, to
support namespaces on IRIX you can add something like the
following, to omniORB_2.7.1/include/omniORB2/CORBA_sysdep.h,
assuming no-one is using anything other than SGIs C++
compiler on IRIX :

#if defined(__irix__)

# if _COMPILER_VERSION >= 720
#  define HAS_Cplusplus_Namespace
# endif

#endif

(I think namespace support was present in version 7.2 of
the compiler, but I don't have one to hand to test with.
It's definitely there in version 7.2.1 )

cheers,
  James