[omniORB] help! Please!

Calvin Xu calvin.xu@wcom.com
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:02:13 -0400

I'm in need of help for the following problem:

I have installed omniORB 2.6.1 on a Digital Alpha (Digital Unix 4.0D, DEC
C++ 6.1) and I got a linker errors when try to compile my executable. There
are errors during linking:
	Make sure that the first noinlined virtual member of
'CORBA::SystemException' is defined.
	Make sure that the first noinlined virtual member of 'CORBA::BAD_OPERATION'
is defined.
	Make sure that the first noinlined virtual member of 'CORBA::NO_MEMORY' is
defined.

After I modified the noninline virtual function NP_RepositoryId() to inline
in STD_EXCEPTION macro in CORBA.h file, The errors got fixed and everything
worked fine.
Could anyone there tell me why I got the above linking error ? Are there
something missing or wrong? Any guidance is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Calvin