[omniORB] Upcoming features

gutier@intergate.bc.ca gutier@intergate.bc.ca
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 19:07:38 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a web page or mailing list message or anything available that
indicates what features are actively being worked on for OmniORB? I'd
like to use OmniORB in the long run but there are many new CORBA features
coming online that I would really like to use & I'm not sure I can
wait if other CORBA implementations have them ready.

For example? POA is a major one. wchar/wstring would be another for
me. INS is far off but I hear some CORBA implementations are already
working on implementing the proposals ...

Thanks.