[omniORB] LNK warning and error

Hai Wang wangh@Teltec.DCU.IE
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:10:23 +0100

	I wrote two IDL modules in one IDL file, each contains several
attributes, one interface and two operations respectively. I have
implemented one module, it works well, but we I tried to implement
the another one, several Link warnings and errors took place as
follows:

</color> (A is the interface in the first module)

	error LNK2005: _AtlIPersistStreamInit_Load@16 already
defined in A_i.obj

B_i.obj : error LNK2005: _AtlIPersistStreamInit_Save@20 already
defined in A_i.obj

B_i.obj : error LNK2005: _AtlIPersistPropertyBag_Load@20 already
defined in A_i.obj

B_i.obj : error LNK2005: _AtlIPersistPropertyBag_Save@24 already
defined in A_i.obj

B_i.obj : error LNK2005: _AtlGetObjectSourceInterface@20 already
defined in MConsumer_i.obj

B_i.obj : warning LNK4006: _AtlIPersistStreamInit_Load@16
already defined in B_i.obj; second definition ignored

B_i.obj : warning LNK4006: _AtlIPersistStreamInit_Save@20
already defined in A_i.obj; second definition ignored

B_i.obj : warning LNK4006: _AtlIPersistPropertyBag_Load@20
already defined in A_i.obj; second definition ignored

B_i.obj : warning LNK4006: _AtlIPersistPropertyBag_Save@24
already defined in B_i.obj; second definition ignored

I appreciate If any of you can give me some suggestions!

Thanks in advance!

Hai

<nofill>