[omniORB] Another Fatal error

Bjørn Wennberg bjornw@colargol.idb.hist.no
06 Jun 1999 13:24:52 +0200

"Hai Wang" <wangh@Teltec.DCU.IE> writes:

> Hi Bjørn Wennberg,
> 	Thanks for your reply.
> 	As a matter of fact, I have installed Omniorb2 in WindowNT
> following the "Read me.win32", my IDL compiler works well, even I
> have tested the example program (dir.mak), I haven't found any
> error yet. So could you please detail your suggestion.
> Thanks!
> Hai
> To:             	"Hai Wang" <wangh@Teltec.DCU.IE>
> Copies to:      	Chris Hafey <chafey@prowess.com>, omniorb-list@uk.rese=
arch.att.com
> Subject:        	Re: [omniORB] Another Fatal error
> From:           	bjornw@colargol.idb.hist.no (Bjørn Wennberg)
> Date sent:      	05 Jun 1999 22:06:27 +0200

Looking through <omnithread.h> and you will find that the error you receive
is because there is no flags to define your platform. I'd guess you
need to define -D__WIN32__ in your project-settings compilation dialog (I'm
a bit rusty in VC++ things). Anyway, defining __WIN32__ makes <omnithread.h>
include <omnithread/nt.h> instead of printing an error-message.

bjornw> Cheers
Bjørn Wennberg       email: bjornw@tihlde.org
                        ms: +47 959 92 657